The iLab Southeast Asia, with funding support from The Swedish Program for ICT in Developing Regions (SPIDER), is hosting an innovation camp (aka iCamp), a day-long event that helps you learn how to rapidly design and prototype ICT4D solutions into your program implementation.
Why should I attend?
- Learn to use Design Thinking Process to create meaningful innovations
- Experience rapid design thinking process for discovering solutions that fit the problems experienced by real users
- You may have a chance to develop further the proposed idea and prototypes in collaboration with InSTEDD team
- Networking and collaborative team work
Who should attend?
- Farmer support group
- Project officer who work directly with farmers or have a good understanding of farmer’s current issue and want to make their projects to yield better outcomes and impact
- Farmer representatives
What can I bring?
- Ideas, project use cases, and challenges you are facing.
What can I expect by the end of the day?
- Rapid analysis and design of multiple ideas for solutions
- Early design that you can take back and share with your team or even further develop it for your project implementation.
- A chance to incubate and pilot your project idea with the support from iLab SEA