The iLab Southeast Asia, with funding support from The Swedish Program for ICT in Developing Regions (SPIDER), is hosting an innovation camp (aka iCamp), a day-long event that helps you learn how to rapidly design and prototype ICT4D solutions.
Why should you register?
- Learn how to define problems worth solving, gather ideas, and validate the ideas quickly.
- Learn how to rapidly design and prototype ICT4D solutions that fit the problems experienced by real users.
Who should you attend?
- Program managers who lead ICT4D or mobile technology projects and want to apply technology to his/her project to yield better outcomes and impact.
- Technical leads in your team.
- Educators, Edtech teachers, startup founders, innovators
What can you expect?
- Rapid analysis of your design challenge and multiple ideas for solving it.
- An early application/solution design and a prototype that you can take back and share with your team or even further develop it for your project implementation.
- A chance to receive seed funding for your pilot project
Welcome to iCamp! Please click to the Presentation
What our participant had to say about the iCamp: watch this video!
Vox Pop about iCamp: Watch this Video