InSTEDD Global Social Innovation Online Community Ambassador
We are looking for young or seasoned professionals with a health, technology or humanitarian background to become virtual ambassadors for our silicon valley based non-profit. The work entailed can be done remotely via social media and virtual communities, and is designed to be fun and interesting. The online community ambassador will also be tasked with promoting communities such as EpiHackers and Digital Disease Detectives. For their service, the ambassadors will receive a monthly stipend or a trip to visit the iLab in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Engage in an online community discussions via social media on tech for social good on behalf of yourself, InSTEDD and its iLab.
- Participate in specific virtual communities and share relevant content
- Share relevant blog posts, case studies and events with InSTEDD communication team on digital disease detectives blog series
- Optional: Write blog posts for InSTEDD.org
- Minimum 3 month commitment
- 10 hours a week of time flexible hours
- Either $500 monthly stipend or a one week trip to visit the iLab in Phnom Penh, Cambodia*
Who are we looking for?
- Professionals in the technology, health or humanitarian sectors
- Willingness to engage in social media in a thoughtful and meaningful way
- Passion to promote digital disease detection solutions for vulnerable areas
To apply, please send an email expressing your interest to Global Communications Advisor Joe Agoada at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for a Skype interview.
*Details of trip will be worked out directly with the InSTEDD and iLab teams